The Reading Connection Book Club for Women meets on the 1st Thursday of the month at 10:30am at Geneseo Evangelical Free Church.
The books have been selected in advance so that you can pick and choose which ones you want to read and get a jump start on them as it fits your personal schedule. The selections are from different genres, but all are published by Christian publishers.
2017-2018 Reading List
- July 6, 2017 - A Sparrow in Terezin by Kristy Cambron
Genre: Historical fiction - Pages: 368
Order by: April 6
Note: This is book #2 in the Hidden Masterpiece series.
- September 7, 2017 - Bread of Angels by Tessa Afshar
Genre: Biblical fiction - Pages: 400
Order by: May 4
- October 5, 2017 - Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin
Genre: Contemporary Fiction - Pages: 368
Order by: July 6
- November 2, 2017 - The Calling of Ella McFarland by Linda Brooks Davis
Genre: Freshman Fiction - Pages: 376
Order by: September 7
- December 7, 2017 - Sweetbriar Cottage by Denise Hunter
Genre: Christian Romance - Pages: 320
Order by: October 5
- January 4, 2018 - Her Secret by Shelley Shepard Gray
Genre: Amish - Pages: 288
Order by: November 7
- February 1, 2018 - The Sacred Cipher by Terry Brennan
Genre: Suspense - Pages: 352
Order by: December 7
- March 1, 2018 - Newton & Polly by Jody Hedlund
Genre: Historical fiction - Pages: 400
Order by: January 4
- April 5, 2018 - The Choosing by Rachelle Dekker
Genre: Suspence - Pages: 464
Order by: February 1
- May 5, 2018 - Book not yet titled by Francine Rivers
Genre: Favorite Author - Pages:
Order by: March 1
- July, 2018 - TBD
Genre: ? Pages: ?
Order by: May 7
Many of the books are available in our church library or can be obtained through the local public library, purchased from a bookstore, online, or shared with a friend. Another option is to order a used copy of the book through the church by the designated order deadlines. The cost varies for each book based on the number of books being ordered.
Due to the casual environment you may comfortably invite your neighbors and friends to join us. The environment is purposely relaxed and non-threatening so that everyone feels welcome.