Our goal is to provide an atmosphere where students from 6th to 12th grade can fellowship and feel like they matter. We strive to be a place for students to be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ.
Youth Group meets every Sunday from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm during the school year. The schedule is modified during the summer to accommodate twice a month gatherings.
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- Igniting the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in our knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Students Influencing the World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.